Sunday, November 11, 2007

Welcome to Start Cooking Now!


Welcome to Start cooking Now!

The last few months I have started to gain interest in cooking. I am an avid watcher of the Food Network and I found all the different things that can be done with food just amazing.

I am definitely not a pro, I have never taken a cooking course or anything like that. All that I know now is what I have absorbed through my life.

On this blog I will try and share with you aspects of cooking and baking that maybe new to us. I will post recipes, contests, kitchen secrets, new cooking tools and will even post interesting scientific facts about food. Anything that will make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable will be posted here.

So, thanks for stopping by Start Cooking Now and I hope you enjoy it. I encourage comments and suggestions from you and will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Till next time.....

No comments: